Re: will amaya include a mailreader?

Uwe Brauer wrote:

>In my experience more and  more universities offer online tutorial via
>email. Especially   science faculties  would  need a  mail  tool which
>allows to edit and display math. Mozilla supports  mathml to a certain
>extend, but does not include a math editor in its mail program.

Mozilla has for ages been able to display MathML, including I think in
the mail client.

However, not only does the html editor/email composer not support
MathML, it doesn't even support XHTML properly either.  This is IMHO
Mozilla's biggest weakness at the moment.

Rick :-)

--
Registered Office: Roke Manor Research Ltd, Siemens House, Oldbury, Bracknell,
Berkshire. RG12 8FZ

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential to
Roke Manor Research Ltd and must not be passed to any third party without
permission. This communication is for information only and shall not create or
change any contractual relationship.