development cost for new capability

From: Eric Baenen <Eric.Baenen@vdl.afrl.af.mil>
Date: 01 May 2003 13:22:44 -0400
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Wonder if someone could contact me about the following...

The US Air Force may be interested in funding an addition or mod to
Amaya via the contract the company I work for has with them -
specifically to allow Amaya to work on password protected web sites
(Apache - authenticating off an OpenLDAP system) over WebDAV/SSL
encrypted connections.

If there is a US organization or company out there who would be
interested in being a sub-contractor to accomplish this work - please
contact me with a rough estimate or ballpark idea of the funding you
think it would take to accomplish the above.

Any mods would most likely be feed back to the open source project -- it
would be most desirable for our community of software developers and
researchers (government, contractor and academic researchers) to have
access to a free tool to share information on password protected, ssl
access web sites.

Thank you,

Eric

Eric Baenen