From: Yeliz Yesilada <yelyilmaz@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:14:48 +0000
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hi all;
I need an annotation system for my Phd project and I did a survey of
annotation tools. I found out that the Annotea implementation in Amaya is
really good and I would like to use it as the testbed. In my project I need
to extend the Amaya in order to be able to use it for the further stages of
my project; I have may own RDF vocabulary (RDF schema) and I want Amaya to
support my vocabulary (schema) and implement the annotations as semantic
annotations rather than commentary annotations.

I have downloaded the source code of Amaya, but unfortunately, I couldn't
find any documentation and it is really difficult to understand the source
code with limited comments provided for each function.

The only information I found is as follows:

Does anyone know where can I find detailed documentation or anything that
can help me to understand the implementation of Amaya? Any help would be
Thanks in advance,
Yeliz Yesilada