Re: Bug in remote CSS loading, amaya 7.1, OSX, got it!

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2003 16:29:40 +0100
To: Carine Bournez <carine@w3.org>
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hello Carine,

Good debugging. Thanks!.

> I finally found where the bug [1] is.
>
> In AHTURLTools.c, function GetTempName, the second test is
> if (len + L_tmpnam > FILENAME_MAX)
>     return NULL;

[snip]

I see the problem. It should be throughout PATH_MAX, rather than FILENAME_MAX.
In addition, as we're not using the local library anymore, I don't need
the L_tmpnam limit anymore, just its actual value (6) as implemented
in the function above. This must have been some legacy stuff that
stayed there.

I commmited the change to CVS.

-jose