Re: compiling 7.1 for Mac OSX

Hi Carine,

Thanks for this report. I added an extra test to the configure to
add the stdint.h library if it exists. I didn't need to do so under
Linux 386.

All is committed.

It's not an endianess problem, as the local name is just ... local.
Your next message does state out the problem, thought.. going there now.

-jose