Re: LMML documents

From: Vincent Quint <Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 14:41:33 +0200
To: Irene Vatton <irene.vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: "LaSapienza sapienza" <agentiamaya@hotmail.com>, www-amaya-dev@w3.org, Vincent.Quint@inrialpes.fr

I did not check with any particular LMML document, but I guess that the
problem is that there is no CSS style sheet linked from the LMML document.
Except for a few languages such as XHTML, MathML and SVG, Amaya does not
know about formatting of XML documents. It relies on CSS style sheets to
format and display those documents. It does not support XSL. So, if you
use an XSL style sheet, Amaya does not do anything with it.

Vincent.