Re: Bug and Feature Request Report (Amaya 6.0 GTK)

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 11:05:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: Paul Cheyrou <Paul.Cheyrou-Lagreze@inrialpes.fr>
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
On Thursday 02 May 2002 04:05, Paul Cheyrou wrote:
> 3.  CTRL + U is what you're looking for.

Ah, cool!

> 6 : Mouse and menu copy and paste are bugged, thanks for the report,
> we'll fix it. Please use keyboard shortcuts meanwhile (ctrl+c ctrl+y), as
> this way works.

Ok.

> 7 : As Amaya is also an editor, shift+click is used for extending
> selection to be consistent with every other editor out there.

Ah, I've never used that, and don't expect to... Opera and IE use shift
click; Konqueror uses middle button click...

> 11 : Could you give us a reproducable scenario in order to reproduce the
> bug here ?

Next time I notice a specific instance, I'll see if it's reproducable.

--
*Note: I will be attending the W3C AC and WWW2002 meetings from
May 5-10, and taking holiday from 13-16. I will not be as responsive