Bug and Feature Request Report (Amaya 6.0 GTK)

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 16:28:13 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Issue 11 is a new one, though I've had this problem for a long time.

PENDING

2. When editing <pre> deletions in one part create alterations in
unrelated portions of the same pre element.
3. Feature request: no auto-highlight of text within a dialog field. For
example, when changing a link, I have to select the text, delete it, then
type in order to change a URI. This is a super pain if you don't want to
have to resort to your pointing device. (Maybe a ^a to select all?)
4. Feature request: bounce (increase/decrease) the nesting level of nested
lists easily.
5. A shortcut key for skipping/replacing+next in the spell checker so I
don't have to rely upon the mouse and compex navigation to quickly move
through the document.
6. Why doesn't it respect CR/LF when I paste text into the window?
7. Please make "Open in New Window" shift-click so as to be consistent
with every other browser out there. alternate-click might be useful one
day for easily changing other characteristics of the page (like the
class of that paragraph.)
11. when I paste from another X application, it crashes 50% of the time.
__