Re: MML Structure View Bug

That's actually a feature. That empty line in the structure view is
a place holder. It allows you to put the cursor there and create a new
math construct at this structural position. This is necessary to make
a difference between appending something at the end of the character
string that precedes the math element and creating a new construct
within the math element, before its first component.

Whenever a single position in the formatted view corresponds
to several positions in the structure of a math expression, this kind
of place holder is automatically created by Amaya. You will notice
that at the end of the fraction too.

Vincent.