compiling with i18n for Mac OS

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 19:35:58 -0500 (EST)
To: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>

Hi folks,

Carine's notes about compiling for Mac OS at
http://www.w3.org/2002/09/amaya-darwin include instructions for adding in
i18n support. She mentions the libwcs that needs to be added. I have made a
fink package for that as a temporary measure if anyone wants it. (I also
fixed a problem that meant the source was not actually available...)

I am not publishing it generally because I think the number of requests will
be small and it is a dodgy package - it works fine for me, but the
documentation is a bit misleading (it claims to be an editor/browser with a
whole lot of functions, not a little i18n-related library...)

So if you would like to shortcut that step in compiling for OS X feel free to
email me for the package. (source or binary available...)

cheers

Chaals