How about the status of some code in editcommands.c?

From: Atsuhiko Yamanaka <ymnk@jcraft.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 02:00:50 +0900
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hi,

I'm interested in editing I18N documents in Amaya,
but it seems there are problems because of the incompleteness of
chunk of code in 'thotlib/editing/editcommands.c', which is disabled as
follows,

#ifdef IV /* not enough stable */
                          if  (script != ' ' && script != 'D' &&
                               pSelBox && pSelBox->BxScript != EOS &&
                               pSelBox->BxScript != script)

How about the current status of that code?
I understand that Amaya developers are now working on the SVG support and
if that code is in low priority for core developers, I will start to hack that.
Is there somebody working on that at present?

I also want to know the status of 'SplitForScript' in
'thotlib/view/buildboxes.c'.  I think this function is the essential part
of about chunk of code, but it seems to me that that function generates wrong
box chain and I guess that this function will be starting point for that hack.
Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Thanks,
--
ymnk