Re: Configuring Amaya help document

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:56:09 -0500 (EST)
To: Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
cc: John Russell <ve3ll@RAC.CA>, <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
So where should translations of existing documents be sent, and should we use
something other than the CVS sources as a basis?

Charles

On Tue, 30 Oct 2001, Irene Vatton wrote:

  WinWriters (http://www.winwriters.com) start working on Amaya
  help pages. I guess you should contact them if you want to
  contribute to their work. My contact is matthew@winwriters.com