Re: Multi-line meta attributes

From: Marc Rubin, Jay's Island Software Development Solutions & Consulting <amayalist@mail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 15:26:27 -0700
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org, Irene Vatton <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Amaya 5.2 still discards line breaks in META tag content, so this update
was apparently missed in the October release.

Would it be possible for me to help implement this change? I can now
build Amaya from CVS, since aiding with debug of "wrong color in images".

I'd appreciate any information about where the changes should be made
in the source code.

Thanks,
Marc

Irene Vaton wrote:
>It's not too late to be implemented for the October release.

--- Original thread: --
> Thank you, Irene, for adding this to your todo list (from the
> www-amaya list).
>
> If my request is too late to be implemented for the October
> release, would you please help me to find where the changes
> should be made in the source code?

It's not too late to be implemented for the October release.

> Irene Vatton wrote:
> >I guess it's possible to keep initial line-breaks within
> >attribute values but that needs time for the development
> >and tests. I added this item to our todo list.

Marc Rubin
Jay's Island
Software Development Solutions & Consulting
http://www.jaysisland.com/