Using libraries

From: Alan Ng <ngyahloon@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 00:29:13 -0800 (PST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi guys!

  It's me again! I've managed to figure out roughly
how libwww is used to create the request headers. I've
hard-coded some examples of CCPP descriptions and it
works. The descriptions are sent and Amaya still
works.

  Can i ask how the libraries are linked together?
It's becoz i'm trying to create a separate project
that can give out the CCPP Profile of a computer. I
want to include the project as a library so that
libwww can access that library and get the profile and
append it to the request headers. How do i link them
together. I tried to understand how the amaya project
links the other projects(libwww, zlib etc) but failed
to do so. So need your help again! Thanks a million.

regards,
Alan