Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 16:12:22 -0600
From: John Buell <dadaist@peak.org>
To: charles@w3.org
Subject: Re: your messages on the Amaya-dev list regarding OS X

Just for curiosity's sake, have you tried using GTK instead of motif or
less-tif? I've got XFree86 installed from a cvs build, XDarwin 1.0a3, and
installed as much other stuff (including GTK) as I could using fink or other
packages. On my iBook, the last 6 lines are as follows (After running
../configure in an Amaya/Darwin directory):

Amaya configured with libWWW
Amaya configured with SVG support
Amaya configured with Annotations support
Amaya configured with generic XML support
Amaya configured with GTK
Now type "make all" (GNU make preferably) to build the binaries

My make is failing because a whole bunch of header files in an Xm directory
are not being found. Any ideas? (called from thotlib/include/thot_gui.h)

-John