GTK version

From: Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 12:40:52 +0100
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
CC: charles@w3.org, Jose.Kahan@inrialpes.fr
Hi all!

I have been using the amaya editor with GTK support to edit all my pages
and I noted some small problems (see notes.html in attach).
Despite of those small problems, this "version" of Amaya is OK and
stable. For those who have problems with Motif environment, this version
could be a solution (I don't know if there is a GTK implementation for
Mac)...

I hope those notes may help Amaya to became better and better...

Thanks (and sorry about the late in this feedback)!

Manuele

imageborwser.gif
(image/gif attachment: imageborwser.gif)