Re: Latest CVS - Checkout

On Sat, 7 Jul 2001, Ingo Krabbe wrote:

> 	I recently tried to compile the latest cvs checkout/update of
> amaya and fixed some things to get in work with gtk. All went good, or
> lets say everything was possible but I don't know how to overcome the last
> error message. In this message the output of the make command is included
> that you can see what has been done and what is missing.
> 	Where are these HTML.S files ? I didn't found them in the cvs
> tree.

	Ok I got it know. The HTML.S and other source files were missing
because I made a make clean in the source directory, which I also used for
building. Know I have build the package in a seperate directory and it
worked with small fixes to some makefiles concerning the $(THOT_OPTIONS),
which need to be added to the compiling options of some specialized target
definitions.
	Finally I managed to build the whole amaya tree and didn't see
some more errors. It would be nice if the amaya source tree would be
managed through automake, which would make it more convenient. I may try
to change this in the next few weeks, if I find enough time to do so.

CU INGO