mkdep port for windows (bin att: ~18k)

From: Ben Kuhn <benk@improvsys.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Aug 2001 11:41:11 -0400
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

I needed a dependency builder under windows, and so I ported the mkdep
code from the amaya CVS server.  I know that the open source community
generally likes contributions to be fed back.  I doubt this is quite up
to GNU coding standards, but I though I should make the code available.
I also couldn't find a license for amaya, so pointers would be welcome.
I've attached the file.  I couldn't find a FAQ for this group to
indicate whether attatchments are OK, hence the comment in the subject
line.

--

Ben Kuhn
Improv Systems