Amaya after 3 Minutes

Amaya 3.2.1 (WinNT) wrote:

>Welcome to Amaya!
>Release 3.2.1
>
>Main Features
>With Amaya, you can manipulate rich Web pages containing forms, tables and the most advanced features from HTML.

Except that it doesnīt render frames at all, doesnīt get the <font> tag or <select> menus, fucks up forms etc. etc.
And I doubt that all the pixels gone wild in tables rendered by Amaya are a result of poor HTML.
This is no browser (yet), itīs a weird prototype.  Sorry.

Yeah, but congratulations for the editor.  The only one Iīve seen that seems to have reasonable logic behind.

--Martin