Problem generating Resource file

From: Murali Narayanabhatla <nmmazza@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 09:28:21 -0500 (EST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi All,
    I followed the procedure described in the file
<http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.html>  to
compile the Amaya source code in Visual C++ 6.0 on
Windows NT platform. I could find the directories and
files mentioned in the file upon unzipping the .tar
file. After loading the Compilers.mak, I gave Build
option. The following is the error that I encountered
Compiling resources...
D:\Amaya\batch\Compilers.rc (67): error RC2104 :
undefined keyword or key name: COMP_OPEN

I could not find the identifier COMP_OPEN defined
anywhere in the source files. Further, upon clicking
the Resources tab in the Visual C++ environment, a
message 'Load Failed' is appearing.

Could anybody help telling me how do I get over this
problem.

An early response would be appreciated.
Thanking You,
N. Murali Mohan