Re: Tree widget for Table of Contents view?

It would sound more in keeping with Amaya to have the table of contents
render as the structure view does, with H(n) elements being treated as
children of  previous H(n-1) elements. If you could select n so that only
H1..H(n) were shown, that would be a bonus. If you could edit this view in
the same way as the structure view (and it moved the content that was not
shown as well) that would be even better

Charles McCN