Re: Changing \New.html and opening new Web Pages in same Window

>Two questions:
>
>1.  When I start a new document, it does something like HOME_PAGE\New.html.
>First, why does it have a \ instead of / since most web protocols use \?
>Second, is there a way to change the New.html to something like
>UserName.html?

New.html comes from the global variable DocumentName. This variable is
intialized in Amaya\amaya\init.c and you can change its intial
value by whatever you want.

>2.  When I open a new document, it opens another window, the same with Help
>selections, is there a way to have this all come in the same window.  I
>tried changing IN_NEW_WINDOW in New ()to false but it didn't seem to have
>any effect.

I'm not sure that I understood well your question but you may have a new
window if
you asked for or if the current document is modified. Otherwise and
exept for
Help, new docs are displyed in the same window.

>Thanks for the help,
>
>David

  Ramzi.

--
Ramzi GUETARI                          |  Tel: (33) 4 76 61 52 38
World Wide Web Consortium / INRIA      |  Fax: (33) 4 76 61 52 52

          http://www.inrialpes.fr/opera/people/Ramzi.Guetari