Re: Amaya and Jigsaw... (fwd)

On Tue, 1 Feb 2000 jose.kahan@w3.org wrote:
> [...]

We use it to provide a collaborative editing environment, but for web
pages. But CVS management of those versionned pages is possible through
the web. It is not something like cvsweb that gives you a complete view of
all the versions and branches and such, but a way to edit a website with
many people, while hiding as much as possible cvs when it is not necessary
to have it exposed.
You may read a little thing that I got no time yet to finish at
http://www.w3.org/Jigsaw/Doc/User/jigedit )
Regards,