CVS access via http was Re: HTML Table Frame and Rules attribute

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/Amaya will give you access to the CVS version (file
by file). Slow, but I guess you could build a robot to do your updates
through http that would be useful to the rest of the world as well.

Cheers

Charles McCN

On Wed, 26 Jan 2000 Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr wrote:

  > Hello,
  >   I have 2 questions:
[first question answered elsewhere]
  > 2. I have come to know that all the bug fixes for Amaya go into the CVS
  > source control. I am using Win NT. We have a firewall that prevents ftp to
  > other sites. Is there a way that it can be accessed thru http. If so, please
  > send me information on how to access it.

  I don't know. I transmitted the question to our system team.
    Irene.

21 Mitchell Street, Footscray, VIC 3011,  Australia