Re: missing header files building NT-amaya 3.2.1

From: Dr W F D Mohr <wmohr@gds.ch>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:12:56 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-amaya-dev@w3.org>
hi

thanks for the quick response

> > missing header files:
> >
> >  o  EDITOR.h
> >  o  TextFile.h
>
> These files are generated by the compiler app. Normally the makefile on
Unix
> platforms generates the compilers and compile source schemas before
compiling
> the application amaya.
> There is something false in that process.
> On what platform are you compiling?

An Intel using Visual C6.

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.htm
>      Irene.

All files I have are unzipped from amaya-src-3.2.1.tgz.
I also followed your directions given in
http://www.w3.org/Amaya/User/Win-Compiling.htm
else I would not dare to hassle you.

But, the missing files are not contained in this distribution

Regards
Wolfgang Mohr