Building Amaya for Windows

From: Christian Czech <cc@derago.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 15:57:54 +0200
To: <www-amaya-developers@w3.org>
Hi again,

if I do a debug build of Compilers.exe for Windows NT 2000 I have no problems executing amaya.mkf. But if I make a release build I always get a page protection fault. It does not change anything if I execute amaya.mkf through the menu or the Icon.

But finally building amaya.exe as a release version with the files created through Compilers.exe in the debug build is no problem and everything works as expected.

Maybe this is helpful for others.

Regards,
CC

derago, Wiesenstr. 3-5, 79807 Lottstetten, Germany, http://www.derago.com