Compiling errors - Amaya

From: ken mar <kenn_mar@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 07:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hi,

I tried to compile the latest amaya using MSVC++6.0 on a Win98 machine. The
compiler.exe was sucessfully created albeit with several warnings. The
compilation of amaya.exe proceeded smoothly until a fatal error was
reported:
linking error:
cl.exe cannot load Plugins.lib
and compilation died.

I opened Plugins.lib and noticed it was an empty file.

How did Plugins.lib came about? Does it comes together with the .tar file or
was it a result of creating compiler.exe?

Please enlighten this puzzled sole. Many thanks in advance.

-Ken Mar