Home function in menus

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 18:29:44 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I have added a Home function in my local version, but it didn't recompile
cleanly, (Jose cleaned things out until it did) and I have only updated my
English dialogues (I am not sure what the expression is in other languages).

the change is pretty simple. The diff is
cvs diff EDITOR.A

30a31

And adding the Home command before Save in the xx-amayadialogue files in
config

Charles McCN