Re: help menu

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:12:42 +0200 (MET DST)
To: charles@w3.org (Charles McCathieNevile)
Cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
Hello Charles,

We now have an informal draft document about development tips in Amaya.
I just added two sections about how to translate dialogues and how to add
new menu entries.

You can get this doc out of cvs (if you're up to date, it must be in your
base by now):

	Amaya/doc/amaya/Amaya-dev.html

Note that it is still quite under construction :) Feel free to complete
missing items or comment on it if you find it misleading.

-Jose