Keyboard configurations

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 07:05:25 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I have been building a new amaya.keyboard for unix, which should make it to
the CVS version sometime soon.

In the meantime I have discovered a ffew things about keyboard shortcuts in
Linux:
  They don't seem to work if you try to use two different sets of modifiers
in a sequence. For example, Ctrl <Key>t, Shift Ctrl <Key>x: doesn't work for
any combination I have tried. Nor does Alt <Key>t, Ctrl <Key>a:

That might be part of another problem. If a Ctrl Key is defined as the first
key in a sequence I don't know if it works as the second one.

I have just found a whole lot of new commands that I think will work, so I am
testing them, and will update Configure.html in CVS if I am right.

Charles McCN