Updated documentation, Keyboard file

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 05:15:17 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I have updated some of the user documentation in the CVS version. I am about
to  check in a new amaya.keyboard (sorry Windows folks - I haven't translated
it yet). The major changes are that the forward and back buttons are moved
from control b and control f to alt b and alt f.

This is partly becuase it means they match activate links (alt return) and
reload (alt r) as page-by-page operations, and partly to free up ctrl-f to
make keyboard shortcuts for forms.

Charles McCN