Internationalization: willing to do the job for Italian

From: Roberto Bagnara <bagnara@cs.unipr.it>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 21:07:19 +0200
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

Hi there,

I would like to volunteer for the internationalization
of Amaya.  In particular, I would like to do the job
for Italian.
Is anybody doing this?
In this case I may help, if necessary.
Otherwise I don't mind doing all what is necessary.

Actually, I need this quite quickly (I have already
installed Amaya at a local elementary school and almost
finished teaching the teachers: the kids will come into
play very soon ;)
Keep up the good work,

          Roberto

--