Re: bug report 2

From: <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 10:40:56 +0100
To: "John Russell" <VE3LL@RAC.CA>
cc: www-amaya-dev@w3.org

> 3] one nice thing is that i can full screen my view window
> and save the configuration now ....  this is good workaround
> but windows philosophy is to AUTOMATICALLY retain this
> info and not force user to save it...  but at least it
> can be saved without  using editor to bit fiddle an ini file
>      so i will not complain any more abt this item.....

Amaya is able to manage different documents at the same time.
Suppose I have two opened documents on my screen, the main document
A I'm working on and another B I want to refer to.
I could resize the window of the document B because I just want
it doesn't take too space on my screen. That doesn't mean that I want
to have small windows for all documents.