No Keyboard Response on Solaris 2.5.1

From: Don Sleffel <dsleffel@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 19:41:41 -0600 (EST)
To: www-amaya-dev@w3.org
I apologize if the answer to this problem is in the documentation,
but I haven't found it.  I have install Amaya 2.2 or three different
platforms: Linux, WindowsNT, and Solaris.  The Linux and Windows
installations work great.  The Solaris installation will run and
responds to mouse commands but does not seem to detect keyboard input
at all.  Could someone point me in the right direction on this?

Don Sleffel              |email: dsleffel@kscable.com
                             or d.sleffel@computer.org
The primary use for Linux really is compiling the Linux kernel.