[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Free Pre-registration for .NAME 6881x-5

Dear Registrant,

Please be informed that pre-registrations for the .NAME domain extension will continue for Round 2 submission until .name registry is 100% real time. We will only charge your credit card if we are successful in getting the domain name you requested. This is your last chance to secure your .NAME identity.  Note: Every .NAME domain can only be registered once worldwide, so don't let someone take your name away.

Pre-registration is FREE at
http://www.Getdomainsdirect.com  Time is running out,
therefore, we strongly advise that you secure your
.NAME now.

===========
ABOUT .NAME
===========
.NAME is the latest of the 3 Internet domain extensions recently approved and released this year by ICANN. A .NAME domain works exactly like a .COM name but is specifically targetted for INDIVIDUALS.  You can now secure a domain name that reflects your personal identity and use it for email and webpages.

A .NAME domain can follow either of these formats:

FirstName.LastName.NAME or LastName.FirstName.NAME

With .NAME, you're always easy to contact with a unique and simple .name email address. It can follow either of these formats: firstname@lastname.name or lastname@firstname.name.  It can be registered for up to 10 years and ownership is renewable, your .name really can be yours for life.

For more information about .NAME or to pre-register,
check out http://www.Getdomainsdirect.com

Yours truly,

Getdomainsdirect.com
.BIZ .INFO .PRO .NAME
web: http://www.Getdomainsdirect.com

8959WDDi5-814zHoW2756wogC5-397zVIW8404EADQ0-009Qrch0618Lapl4-318gkl62