E-Mail Marketing List on CD for $59.99 + Free Shipping

Do you have a product or service that you would like to share with the
world? Now you can! It's easy, fast, and best of all, light on your budget!
Bulk e-mails, are the most cost effective form of advertising in today's
business world. In this special offer we have compiled an extensive e-mail
address list for you.

Our E-Mail Marketing List contains over 100 Million E-Mail Addresses for
only $59.99 including FREE SHIPPING!

Click here to learn more!

   A Brief Description of Our E-Mail Marketing List:

  	Includes 34 Targeted e-Mail Categories
  	Compiled on a single CD-ROM
  	Formatted in a ASCII Flat TXT file for easy use
  	Includes Free Shipping
  	Compiled on March 1, 2002

Don't wait another day to take advantage of one of the largest E-Mail
Marketing List available! Click here http://www.sajemarketing.com/  to find
out more details and order your copy today!

The SAJE e-Marketing Team

If you would like to remove yourself from this list, please click:
and you will be removed immediately! Thank you!