[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

UGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL

3/5 RIDER HAGGARD
CLOSE, JO, BORG
SOUTH AFRICA.

         (URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL)

(RE:  TRANSFER OF ($ 152,000.000.00 USD ONE HUNDRED
AND FIFTY TWO MILLION DOLLARS

Dear sir,

We want to transfer to overseas ($ 152,000.000.00 USD)
One hundred and Fifty two million United States
Dollars) from a Prime Bank in Africa, I want to ask
you to  quietly  look for a reliable and honest person
who will be capable  and fit to provide either an
existing bank account or to set up a new  Bank a/c
immediately to receive this money, even an empty a/c
can serve to receive this money, as long as you will
remain honest to me till the end for this important
business trusting in  you and believing  in God that
you  will never let me down either now or in future.

I am Mr. SABASTIAN MALU, the Auditor General of prime
banks, during the course of our auditing I discovered
a floating fund  in an account opened in the bank in
1990 and since 1993 nobody has operated on this
account again, after going through some old files in
the records I discovered that the owner of the account
died without a [heir] hence the money is floating and
if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be
forfeited for nothing. the owner of this account is
Mr. Allan P.Seaman, a foreigner, and an ndustrialist,
and he died, since 1993.and no other person knows
about this account or any thing concerning it, the
account has no other beneficiary and my investigation
proved to me as well that Allan P. Seaman until his
death was the manager Diamond Safari [pty]. SA.

We will start the  first transfer with fifty two
million [$52,000.000] upon successful transaction
without any disappoint from your side, we shall
re-apply for the payment of the remaining  rest amount
to your account,

The amount involved is (USD 152M) One hundred and
Fifty two million United States Dollars, only I want
to first transfer $52,000.000 [fifty two million
United States Dollar from this money into a
safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I
don't know any foreigner, I am only contacting you as
a foreigner because this money can not be approved to
a local person here, without valid international
foreign passport, but can only be approved to any
foreigner with valid international passport or drivers
license and foreign a/c  because the money is in us
dollars and the former owner of the  a/c  Mr. Allan P.
Seaman is a foreigner too, [and the money can only be
approved into a foreign a/c.

However, we will sign a binding agreement,  to bind us
together I got your contact address  from the Girl
who operates computer,  I am revealing this to you
with believe in God that you will never let me down in
this business, you are the first and the only person
that I am contacting for this business, so please
reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step
to take urgently. Send also your private telephone and
fax number including the full details of the account
to be used for the deposit.

I want us to meet face to face to build confidence and
to sign a binding agreement that will  bind us
together before transferring the money to any account
of your choice where the fund will be safe. Before we
fly to your country for withdrawal, sharing and
investments.

I need your full co-operation to make this work fine.
because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner who has correct information
of this account, which I will give to you,upon your
positive response and once I am convinced that you
are  capable  and will meet up with instruction of  a
key bank official who is deeply involved with me in
this business.I need your strong assurance that you
will never, never let me down.

With my influence and the position of the bank
official we can transfer this money to any foreigner's
reliable account which you can provide with assurance
that this money will be intact pending our physical
arrival in your country for sharing. The bank official
will  destroy all documents of transaction immediately
we receive this money leaving no trace to any place
and to build confidence  you can  come immediately to
discuss with me face to face after which I will make
this remittance in your presence and three of us will
fly to your country at least two days ahead of the
money going into the account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately
I hear from you that you are ready to act and receive
this fund in your account. I will use my position and
influence to obtain all legal approvals for  onward
transfer of this money to your account with
appropriate clearance from the relevant ministries
and foreign exchange departments.

At the conclusion of this business, you will be given
35% of the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5%
will be for expenses both parties might have incurred
during the process of transferring.

Yours truly

Sabastian Malu