[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

THE SALE OF THE CENTURY new01197.srt a. 12-19-01

I found this web site that I though you might be interested in. Let me know what you think.

Brooke Shields -- The Woman In The Child

The Art sale of the century

                       FROM THE PRIVATE COLLECTION OF PHOTOGRAPHER GARRY GROSS

The photo in the Brooke @ 10 poster is one of Brooke Shields from the series seen by Louis Malle that inspired him to give her the leading role in the film Pretty Baby, which catapulted her to stardom. One of the photos is part of the permanent collection of the Whitney Museum

In the July 1985 Photo District News Nancy Madlin wrote, "The story of this photographer and these pictures is one of the most controversial and most highly-publicized tales in the recent history of commercial photography."

The poster measures 32 x 22 inches and is printed on high quality stock. It will never be reprinted. Each are signed by the photographer

All sales are guarenteed 100 percent of the time, no questions asked, If for any reason you are not happy with the poster your money will be refunded upon the return of the item in its original condition

                                                           LIMITED OFFER... $62.50

Please make payment by personal check, money order,(preferred) or cashiers check. If you pay by money order the delivery will be made the same day. If you prefer personal check, delivery will be made the day after the check  clears. Add $10.00 for shipping, handling. All packages will be delivered USPO.

                                      Thank you for your interest, and please go to the  WEBSITE:

                                                         www.thewomaninthechild.com

See the other images in the collection at non sale prices. Should you have an interest in those images please let us know

The thumbnail is low resolution for obvious reasons. The poster is magnificent.

Sincerely,
Garry Gross

This mail is never sent unsolicited. You have subscribed to receive this information in an opt-in list. My apologies if you feel that you have received this message in error. This message is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Under Bill S.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this message cannot be Considered Spam as long as we include the way to be removed. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further  ransmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you by clicking<a  href="http://www.ynwlinks.net/remove.html">here.</a>. Your request to be removed will be processed within 48 hours. Please DO NOT Reply to this message if you wish to be removed.