[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[web-access] <none>

lists

Dear Friend,

YOU can make thousands of $$$$ in your pocket using
PayPal!
Without even spending a dime!

!!! IT'S RIGHT HERE NOW !!!

DOES $20,000 IN TWO WEEKS SOUNDS IMPOSSIBLE.
WELL FOLKS ON THE INTERNET EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
THANKS TO COMPUTER AGE! THANKS TO INTERNET!

ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES $20,000
IN TWO WEEKS SOUND?

You may have seen this before, but BELEIVE me it
REALLY WORKS!!!!
And I will tell you WHAT TO DO, NOW...

First let me tell that you can make thousands of $$$$
in your pocket
using PayPal! This is the fastest, easiest program you
will ever
do...Complete it NOW in one hour and you will never
forget the day you
first
received it!

It's not even fast but it may also be FREE!!!

I will tell you how below... Just keep reading and I
will share this
program with you!

Oh! Did I say FAST? "The speed of the Internet-type
fast."
The Newsletter and all payments are made on the
Internet by E-Mail.

So keep it fast, and get the fact...

!!!!First the testimonials from:
Tony Stevens, Vandenberg AFB, CA:
Hey! I got your e-mail! YOU ROCK! I sent it to all of
our frat
brothers.....and while I haven't seen my $20,000 grand
yet, I'm up to
$8,285.
Hook me up when you run this program again.

Mary Gathers, Columbia, SC:
Hey cuz! This is Mary. I only have one thing to say to
you... OH MY
GOD! I sent 20 e-mails out like you said and went on
vacation. When I
got
back, my account was up to over $12,000! I owe you!

GETTING STARTED:
The very first thing you need to do is go to PayPal
and sign up. It
takes two minutes and PayPal will deposit $5.00 in
your account (if you
reside within North-America). That makes you this
program FREE Here's
the
link to PayPal

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99@yahoo.com

BE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR A PREMIER ACCOUNT! OR YOU'LL BE
LIMITED TO $100
DOLLARS ONLY!!! YOU WILL MAKE MUCH MORE THAN THIS!!!

BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED.... YOU WON'T BE
DISAPPOINTED!!!

Read the following and you will agree this is a very
exciting
opportunity.

Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you wait for
the others to
start working. One hour of work to get started and no
mailing lists!
This
service
is 100% legal (refer to US Postal and Lottery Laws,
Title 18, Section
1302 and 1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US
code, also in the
code of Federal Regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255
and 436, which
state
a product or service must be exchanged for money
received). You already
have received the product for evaluation*** this
newsletter ***, now
while you want to join, it's legal that you pay for
it.

Here's How It Works. Unlike many other programs, this
THREE LEVEL
PROGRAM is more realistic and much, much faster
because it is so easy,
the
response rate for this program is VERY HIGH VERY FAST
--Internet E-Mail
FAST -- and you will see results in two weeks or less!
JUST IN TIME FOR
NEXT MONTHS BILLS!

You only mail out 20 copies (not 200 or more as in
other programs).
Send them to friends, family or colleagues, you should
also send them
people who send their programs, because they know
these programs really
work and they are already believers in the system!
Besides, this
program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER and has a HIGHER RESPONSE
RATE! Even if
you are
already in a program, stay with it, but do yourself a
favor and DO THIS
ONE as well.

START RIGHT NOW! It's simple and takes NO INVESTMENT!
It will pay off long before others letters even begin
to trickle in!
Just give ONE person a $5.00 gift (REMEMBER THOUGH,
this $5.00 is $5.00
YOU GOT FREE WHEN YOU SIGNED UP FOR THE PayPal
account).
That's all! If you already have a PayPal account or
you are not
resident within the North-America and do not receive
their $5.00 gift,
please
feel free out of the goodness of your HEART to pay a
$5,00 fees to the
person in the number 1 spot for him to have your name
added to the
advertisement list. Be generous and in return you'll
get the rewards of
your good deed for the day and even multiplied! That's
what GOD has
promised. So anyone's MAXIMUM INVESTMENT IS ONLY
$5.00. THAT'S IT!

Follow the simple instructions and in two weeks you
will have $20,000
or MORE in your bank account! Because of the ZERO
INVESTMENT, SPEED,
and
HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a VERY HIGH
RESPONSE RATE! FROM
just ONE $5.00 bill that you get FREE at PayPal!!!

FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS:

E-Mail USD $5.00 from your Paypal account to the (#1)
FIRST e-mail
address on the list below, along with a note saying
"add me to your
mailing
list" or "Many thanks for the Newsletter". (To do
this, go to your
paypal account after you've signed up with and click
"SEND MONEY", key
in
the (#1) FIRST e-mail address on the list below, key
in the amount of
USD $ 5.00, Select the payment type service, key in
the e-mail subject
and Note fields with "Many thanks for the Newsletter"
then follow the
PayPal payment instructions) Only the first person on
the list gets
your
name and USD $5.00 payment.

Here's the list:

1) mikekidwell@earthlink.net

2)  hu_power10@yahoo.com

3) kw_raj99@yahoo.com

FINALLY:
Edit the list of e-mail address above. REMOVE the
FIRST (#1) E-MAIL
ADDRESS FROM THE LIST. MOVE the other two e-mail
address UP and ADD
YOUR
E-MAIL address to the list in the THIRD (#3) position.

Don't try to place your e-mail in the first place in
order to earn
money fast! If you do that, you will ONLY reach people
you sent e-mail
and then your e-mail will be immediately removed from
the first place
and you can't reach more people! But if you add your
e-mail on the 3rd
place, there will be tons of people receiving E-Mails
with your e-mail
in
the first position later!!!

Sign up with paypal now:
https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99@yahoo.com

DON'T FORGET: Send out 20 copies of this letter.

ALSO NOTE: By sending this letter and the payment via
E-MAIL, the
response time is much faster... ELECTRONIC TRANSFER
INTERNET FAST!
CONSIDER
THIS, MILLIONS of people surf the Internet everyday,
all day, all over
the world!

Here I repeat it again the 3 email address to start
with:

!!!! Sign up with PayPal and send $5.00 to the first
person NOW !!!!

1) mikekidwell@earthlink.net

2)  hu_power10@yahoo.com

3) kw_raj99@yahoo.com

Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet every
month! An excellent
source of names is the people who send you other
programs and the names
listed on the letter they send you. Your contact
source is UNLIMITED!
It boggles my mind to think of all the possibilities!
Mail, or should I
say E-mail, your letter and payment TODAY! It's so
easy. One hour of
your time, THAT'S IT!

To send your newsletter by e-mail, copy this ENTIRE
PAGE and paste it
in the message of your E-Mail

TO DO THIS:
a) Go to "edit" and "select all"
b) Go to "edit" and select "copy"
c) Start (compose) a new E-Mail message
(Make sure it's PLAIN TEXT so everyone can view it!)
d) Fill in your Address and Subject Box
e) Go to "edit" and "paste" (Then you can format it
anyway you want!)

Now you can edit the e-mail list with ease:
Delete the top e-mail address number (#1) one,
move the other two e-mail address up and,
add your e-mail address in position (#3) three
*** Remember, YOUR e-mail goes on the BOTTOM and move
the*** other 2
e-mails address up.
*** But DO NOT forget to send $5.00 by PayPal (along
with your note)***
to the TOP E-MAIL address before deleting it!

Add your name (your email address) to the bottom of
the list that is
position (#3) three.

THAT'S IT! THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO.

When your name reaches the first position in a few
days, it will be
YOUR turn to collect your MONEY! The money will be
sent to you by 2,000
8,000 people like yourself, who are willing to invest
one hour to
receive $20,000 or more in CASH!

That's all! There will be $20,000 or more in $5.00
bills in your
mailbox (account) in two weeks time. $20,000 for one
hour's work! This
is
REAL money that you can spend on anything you wish!
Just deposit it to
your own bank account or spend it directly from your
PayPal account!!!
It's just that easy!!! I think it's WORTH IT, don't
you?

GO AHEAD--- TRY IT!!! EVEN IF YOU MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
THOUSANDS, WOULDN'T
THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL PAY! CAN YOU DO
IT AGAIN? OF
COURSE YOU CAN---this plan is structured for everyone
to send only 20
letters each. However, you are certainly not limited
to 20. Mail out as
many
as you want. Every 20 letters you send has a return of
$20,000 or more.
If you can E-MAIL forty, sixty, eighty, or whatever,
GO FOR IT!  THE
MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU GET OUT OF IT!

Each time you run this program, just follow steps 1
through 3 and
everyone on your gift list benefits! Simple enough?
You bet it is!
Besides,
there are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for), and
trips to the
printer or copier, and you can do it again and again
with your regular
groups or gift givers, or start up a new group. Be
SURE and PAY the
FIRST
person on the list. This is proof that you paid to be
put on the list
which is the service rendered to make all this
legal!!!! Why not? It
beats working!

Each time you receive an MLM offer, respond with this
letter! Your name
will climb to the number one position at dizzying
rates. Follow the
simple instructions, and above all, be reminded,
PLEASE PLAY FAIR!
That's
the key to this program's success. Your name must run
the full gamut on
the list to produce the end results. Sneaking your
name higher up on
the list WILL NOT produce the results you think, and
it only cheats the
other people who have worked hard and have earned the
right to be
there.
So please, play by the rules and believe me the $$$$
will come to you
soon!!!!

$$$$ E-MAIL YOUR LETTERS OUT TODAY!
$$$$ Together we will prosper! GOOD LUCK

You are probably skeptical of this, especially with
all the different
programs out there on the web, but if you don't try
this you will never
know. That's the way I felt. I've been watching this
type of program
for years and this is about as easy and fast as you
can get it and it
can
even be free to try now with PayPal, no stamps, no
envelopes, no copies
to be made - just a little effort and faith!!! This
program is really
simple.

GO TO THIS REFERRAL SITE TO SIGN UP FOR PAYPAL

https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=kw_raj99@yahoo.com

or if you are already signed then go to your paypal
account and send $5
to the first e-mail on the list. And PLEASE just play
by the rules,
this doesn't cost anything but $5 and your time and if
everyone plays
fair
everyone WINS.

GOOD LUCK and THANKS !!!!

PS: Most people only sign up with PayPal for a
personal account***don't
make that mistake, You can only accept $100 a month.
***HUGE MISTAKE
!!!!!!!!!!! Sign up for the PREMIUM Account it's FREE

Thank you for your post!

REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS -

If someone used your email address without permission
and want
your email banned from our network then please go here
to have
your email banned:
http://www.myproaccess.com/pages/remove.html
It will be immediately banned from submitting to any
ffa pages!