Auditing to conform Sec508

From: Batusic, Mario <mario.batusic@fabasoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 06:08:30 +0000
To: "wai-xtech@w3.org" <wai-xtech@w3.org>
Hello Folks,

I have to questions:

1.       Do I understand right the updated Section 508 from the year 2017 that adopts WCAG 2.0 A and AA as the measure for the accessibility of websites and web apps?

2.       What is the way for a company to successfully show, that its web app is accessible according to Section 508?
I think there is no Sect508 certification and who should audit our web app so that the evaluation results are confident and accepted in USA?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Ciao     Mario

Mario Batusic
Accessibility Engineer

www.fabasoft.com<http://www.fabasoft.com/>

Tel.:              +43 732 606162-0
E-Mail:         mario.batusic@fabasoft.com<mailto:mario.batusic@fabasoft.com>

[cid:image002.png@01D33D3F.50086DC0]

Twitter<https://twitter.com/fabasoft> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/fabasoft/> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/+FabasoftCloud?hl=de> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/user/FabasoftCloud>

Fabasoft R&D GmbH, Honauerstraße 4
4020 Linz, Österreich | Handelsgericht Linz, FN 190091x

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)