Re: [AAPI] ISSUE-980 questions about managed states

Managed states are those not controlled by an author. These are also tied to managed state notification. Good examples of those are:

- focus (although authors can set focus focus need to be managed by the user agent )
- document create events
- any document change events
- visibility and offscreen states. ( if something are scrolled off screen  and are no longer visible) this is not the same as author hidden content.

I hope that helps.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone