RE: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Tue Jun 10 2014

I'm swamped at the moment as well, so postponing sounds good to me for today
if this is agreeable.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs@igalia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2014 9:25 AM
To: wai-xtech@w3.org
Subject: Re: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Tue Jun 10 2014

On 06/10/2014 12:10 PM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:
> I am unable to attend/chair this week's AAPI meeting.  I'm sorry for
> the late notification.

I'm up against a DayJob deadline, so I could go either way: If others want
to meet, I'm available and could probably figure out the chair magic from
the logs of previous meetings. But I also wouldn't mind having an extra hour
to work on the aforementioned DayJob stuff. What does everyone else's day
look like?

--joanie