Re: Minutes: [aapi] UAI TF Meeting Tue 25 Mar 2014

Thanks, Joseph.

I’ve made those same changes to the html-api-map document, though I did lighten the button colour when it is pressed, which seems to help in differentiating the states visually:

http://rawgit.com/w3c/html-api-map/master/index.html#html-element-to-accessibility-api-role-mapping-matrix

Will be interested to learn what your designer co-workers said.

Also thanks for the info regarding the jQuery loading, the regex, and the “removeOnSave” PR. I’ve equally made those changes to the html-api-map doc.

Cheers,

Jason

Jason Kiss
jason@accessibleculture.org