  • From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net> (janina@rednote.net) <janina@rednote.net>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 09:57:30 -0500
  • Subject: HTML-WG's CfC to publish ARIA in HTML specification as a First Public Working Draft (FPWD)
  • To: W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <w3c-wai-pf@w3.org>
Colleagues:

The following CfC was discussed and approved by PF during our regular
weekly teleconference on 28 November:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-wai-pf/2012OctDec/0195.html

As is customary in PF, this email
provides additional opportunity for objections, questions, and
expressions of support. Please do so by replying to this message. This
CfC is being conducted in parallel by the HTML-WG, PFWG, and the
HTML-A11Y Task Force.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200