Re: updating HTML to AAPI mapping

Hi Jason,

Great!

>Should we be updating the tables to represent HTML5.1 WD as it currently
is, or stick only with what is in HTML5.0 CR?

I think we should be updating the tables as new features are added or
modified or removed (in the case of command it was never implemented) so
does not need to be included in my opinion)

I think we should be linking to HTML 5.1

If you have the cycles please update the doc at will, ping me if you need
anything.

regards

Steve

--