Re: suggest deprecating alertdialog role in ARIA 1.1

As far as I know there's no difference. MSAA has states like
STATE_SYSTEM_ALERT_LOW/MEDIUM/HIGH but they weren't ever implemented.
I don't recall anything similar in other standards. Anyway many AT
APIs are extensible so it shouldn't be a problem.

Alex.