Re: ACTION-698 - rules for elements with host language semantics for hidden

Hi, Andi.

1) Text elements
What is text elements? Can the spec provide a link to the term?
2) Elements that may fire an accessible
event<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_event>
I'd say "Elements that may be a target of an accessible event"
3) Elements that have a WAI-ARIA
property<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_property>,
relationship<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_relationship>or
feature which needs to be exposed and does not have a
role <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_role> of
presentation <http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/roles#presentation> directly or
inherited from the owning
element<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_owning_element>
.
That'd be nice to have a definition of "feature" term.
4) Elements that are focusable, or have an ID
attribute<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria-implementation/#def_attribute>and
an ancestor with the
aria-activedescendant<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/states_and_properties#aria-activedescendant>attribute
this item is really a part of 2). So you might want to keep this as
clarification to 2) item.
5) Elements that have a role attribute but do not contain the
presentation<http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/aria/roles#presentation>role
wouldn't it be nice to combine it with 3) item?
7) Elements that have an ID which is referenced by another element via a
WAI-ARIA relation
isn't it covered by 3) item "relationship"?

Thanks.
Alex.