Re: [html-techs] Any techniques ready for review?

In the technique, the contentinfo role is described as "Meta
information which applies to the first immediate ancestor whose role
is not presentation". This sounds closer to a description of the HTML5
footer element [1], which can appear multiple times in a single
document. On the other hand, the definition of the contentinfo role in
the ARIA spec [2] clearly notes that it refers to "information about
the parent document" and that any document or application should have
only one contentinfo role. While a document might include multiple
footer or footer-type elements, only that one which relates to the
parent document as a whole should use the contentinfo role.

This technique's description of the contentinfo role should clarify
this, perhaps with something like "Meta information about the parent
document or application" instead.

Regards,

Jason Kiss

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/the-footer-element.html#the-footer-element