Re: [aapi] Agenda for HTML to AAPI January 10

big apologies, but will not make the call this evening as I needed to
attend the a11y taskforce meet prior and my other half will strangle
me if I don't cook dinner.

I have spent some time updating the API doc
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

fixed over 200 links that were broken due to changes in the HTML5
spec. A laborious but necessary task.
Updated the mac accessibility role info as provided by jason, there
are some further updates that need to be as some info is still missing
on the Mac column. Will email list with details. Need to discuss how
we denote implemented vs suggested mappings.
Updated the Accessible feature implementation example 8.1 summary and
details elements.
Updated the accessible name calculation format/info for 5.4 Figure and
figcaption elements based on feedback from alexander surkov (mozilla
acc).

best regards
steve

--