feedback on HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide requested

From: Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:59:55 +0100
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, W3C WAI-XTECH <wai-xtech@w3.org>, David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>, Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>, Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>, James Teh <jamie@nvaccess.org>
Cc: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Jason Kiss <jason@accessibleculture.org>, Char James-Tanny <char@jtfassociates.com>, Larry Weiss <lweiss@microsoft.com>
Hi All,
The AAPI task force are looking for feedback on what needs to be added to
the HTML to Platform Accessibility APIs Implementation Guide
http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/html-api-map/raw-file/tip/Overview.html
to make it as useful as possible  to browser and AT implementers.

We realise that of the content we already have in there, there are still
many gaps to fill, but we also realise that the scope of information we
provide needs to be extended. We would appreciate your input in helping us
define that scope.

any feedback you can provide would be appreciated

--
with regards

Steve Faulkner
Technical Director - TPG